I just came accross this perfectly working solution to enable tagging of photos by Fans (users that clicked like) on Facebook pages. By default, this is not possible and only the admin of the page can do so. But it’s easy to be changed, you just have to follow some steps, as decribed by Rem Kingston here:
- Go to your Facebook page.
- Below your page-logo or photo, click on “Edit Page”.
- In your browser’s URL you can find the page’s ID, which is the number that comes AFTER ‘edit/?id=’
- Go to this URL (copy it in the browser address bar, without clicking enter) and change REPLACEME to your Page ID from step 3:
- Then click enter to load this hidden setting page for your Facebook photos
- Click the setting for “Allow All Fans to Tag Photos”
- Save your settings and you’re done!